Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
- Plunging ranula: clinical observations.Head Neck. 1998; 20: 63-68
- Cervical mucocele (plunging ranula): an unusual case of mucous extravasation cyst.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1986; 62: 63-66
- The plunging ranula-pathogenesis and management.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 1989; 17: 182-185
- Mucous extravasation theory as a cause of plunging ranulas.Br J Surg. 1973; 60: 720-722
- Radiographic technique for pre-operative diagnosis of plunging ranula.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1991; 49: 659
- Plunging ranula: CT diagnosis.Radiology. 1986; 158: 467-468
- Ranulas and their mimics: CT evaluation.Radiology. 1987; 163: 211-216
- Sublingual gland: MR features of normal and diseased states.Am J Roentgenol. 1990; 172: 717-722
- MR imaging of intra-lingual ranula in a child.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1990; 14: 672-673
- Plunging ranula: a report of three cases and review of the literature.Br J Surg. 1987; 74: 307-309
- Plunging ranula: a case report and a literature review.Hum Pathol. 1992; 23: 1306-1308
- Plunging ranula: literature review and report of three cases.Aust NZ J Surg. 1989; 58: 945-948
- Ranula: treatment by radiation.J Laryngol Otol. 1960; 74: 52-58
- Pathogenesis and treatment of plunging ranulas.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1977; 144: 862-864
*aSenior House Officer, Maxillofacial Surgery, Maxillofacial Unit, Queen Victoria Hospital, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
**bHonorary Registrar, Maxillofacial Surgery, Maxillofacial Unit, Queen Victoria Hospital, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
*cConsultant Radiologist, Department of Radiology, Queen Victoria Hospital, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
**dConsultant Maxillofacial Surgeon, Maxillofacial Unit, Queen Victoria Hospital, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
*Reprint requests: Michael J. Shelley, FDS, RCS, FRCS, Senior House Officer in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, The Queen Victoria NHS Trust, Holtye Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 3DZ, United Kingdom, e-mail: [email protected]