Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
- Anticoagulants and atrial fibrillation.Tex Heart Inst J. 2005; 32: 218-219
- Dental management considerations for the patient with an acquired coagulopathy. Part II. Coagulopathies from drugs.Br Dent J. 2003; 195: 495-501
- Utility of an international normalized ratio testing device in a hospital-based dental practice.J Am Dent Assoc. 2008; 139: 697-703
- Modified Child-Pugh score as a marker for postoperative bleeding from invasive dental procedures.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2007; 104: 56-60
- Lockhart P.B. Oral Medicine and Medically Complex Patients. 6th ed. Wiley-Blackwell, Ames, IA2013
- Risk of postoperative bleeding after dental procedures in patients on warfarin: a Retrospective Study.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2012; 114: 464-468
- Can warfarin be continued during dental extraction? Results of a randomized controlled trial.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2002; 40: 248-252
- Management of dental extraction in patients undergoing anticoagulant treatment: results from a large, multicentre, prospective, case-control study.Thromb Haemost. 2010; 104: 972-975
- Dental extractions in patients maintained on oral anticoagulant therapy: comparison of INR value with occurrence of postoperative bleeding.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2001; 30: 518-521
- Comparison of the effects of warfarin and heparin on bleeding caused by dental extraction: a clinical study.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 2500
- Bleeding after dental extractions in patients taking warfarin.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007; 45: 463-466
- Management recommendations for invasive dental treatment in patients using oral antithrombotic medication, including novel oral anticoagulants.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2013; 116: 709-716
- Drug-drug interactions between warfarin and psychotropics: updated review of the literature.Pharmacotherapy. 2012; 32: 932-942
This article is being publishing concurrently at the AAOM website. The articles are identical. Either citation can be used when citing this article. ©2016 Elsevier Inc. and the American Academy of Oral Medicine.