Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
- Saliva in health and disease: an appraisal and update.Int Dent J. 2000; 50: 140-161
- Saliva-the defender of the oral cavity.Oral Dis. 2002; 8: 12-22
- Xerostomia: etiology, recognition and treatment.J Am Dent Assoc. 2003; 134: 61-69
- Salivary enhancement: current status and future therapies.J Dent Educ. 2001; 65: 1096-1101
- Safety and effectiveness of topical dry mouth products containing olive oil, betaine, and xylitol in reducing xerostomia for polypharmacy-induced dry mouth.J Oral Rehabil. 2007; 34: 724-732
- Dry mouth: a multifaceted diagnostic dilemma.in: Sreebny L.M. Vissink A. Dry Mouth—the Malevolent Symptom: A Clinical Guide. Wiley-Blackwell, Ames, IA2010: 33-51
- Associations of oral health items of the Vanderbilt Head and Neck Symptom Survey with a dental health assessment.Oral Oncol. 2014; 50: 135-140
- Subjective reports of xerostomia and objective measures of salivary gland performance.J Am Dent Assoc. 1987; 115: 581-584
- Relationships between medication intake, complaints of dry mouth, salivary flow rate and composition, and the rate of tooth demineralization in situ.Arch Oral Biol. 2001; 46: 413-423
- Oral implications of polypharmacy in the elderly.Dent Clin North Am. 2014; 58: 783-796
- Salivary hypofunction: an update on aetiology, diagnosis and therapeutics.Arch Oral Biol. 2015; 60: 242-255
- Vanderbilt head and neck symptom survey version 2.0: report of the development and initial testing of a subscale for assessment of oral health.Head Neck. 2012; 34: 797-804
- Patient reported outcomes of the clinical use of a novel proprietary topical dry mouth product.Spec Care Dentist. 2015; 35: 197-204
- Management of hyposalivation and xerostomia: criteria for treatment strategies.Compend Contin Educ Dent. 2015; 36: 600-603
- A comparison of the effects of 2 commercially available nonprescription mouthrinses on salivary flow rates and xerostomia.Quintessence Int. 2007; 38: e440-e447
- A phase II clinical trial of a natural formulation containing tea catechins for xerostomia.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2014; 118: 447-454
Synedgen Inc. provided funding for this research and contributed to the protocol development. Data were analyzed and the manuscript prepared independently by the authors.