Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
- Health consequences of intimate partner violence.Lancet. 2002; 359: 1331-1336
- Mandatory reporting of intimate partner violence: a mixed methods systematic review.Trauma Violence Abuse. 2021; 22: 635-655
CDC. Violence Provention–Fast Facts: Intimate Partner Violence. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/intimatepartnerviolence/fastfact.html. Accessed June 23, 2021.
- The abused female oral and maxillofacial surgery patient: treatment approaches for identification and management.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2007; 19: 259-265
- Epidemiology of facial injury in female blunt assault trauma cases.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 1999; 1: 288-291
- Injury location and screening questionnaires as markers for intimate partner violence.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2005; 63: 1255-1261
- Head, neck, and facial injuries as markers of domestic violence in women.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1999; 57: 760-762
Quality AfHRa. Overview of the National (Nationwide) Inpatient Sample (NIS). Available at: https://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/nisoverview.jsp. Published 2021. Accessed June 23, 2021.
- Correlates of brain injuries in women subjected to intimate partner violence: identifying the dangers and raising awareness.J Aggress Maltreat Trauma. 2019; 28: 695-713
- Survivors of intimate partner violence speak out.J Gen Intern Med. 2003; 18: 617-623
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on women's mental health.Arch Womens Ment Health. 2020; 23: 741-748
- Intimate partner violence against adult women and its association with major depressive disorder, depressive symptoms and postpartum depression: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Soc Sci Med. 2012; 75: 959-975
- Intimate partner violence: how does it impact major depressive disorder and post traumatic stress disorder among immigrant Latinas?.J Immigr Minor Health. 2008; 10: 45-51
- WHO Multi-country Study on Women's Health and Domestic Violence against Women. Initial results on prevalence, health outcomes and women's responses.Institut National d'Etudes Démographiques. 2010; 65: 837-839
- The National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey (NISVS): 2010 Summary Report.National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA2011
- Intimate partner violence and the rural–urban–suburban divide: myth or reality? A critical review of the literature.Trauma Violence Abuse. 2015; 16: 359-373
- Assessment of changes in rural and urban primary care workforce in the United States from 2009 to 2017.JAMA Netw Open. 2020; 3e2022914