Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
- Use of fractal analysis in dental images: a systematic review.Dentomaxillofac Radiol. 2020; 4920180457
- Fractal properties of bone.Dentomaxillofac Radiol. 2000; 29: 144-153
- Use of micro-computed tomography for bone evaluation in dentistry.Braz Dent J. 2018; 29: 227-238
- Cortical fractal analysis and collagen crosslinks content in femoral neck after osteoporotic fracture in postmenopausal women: comparison with osteoarthritis.Calcif Tissue Int. 2018; 102: 644-650
- Fractal dimension and mandibular cortical width in normal and osteoporotic men and women.Maturitas. 2014; 77: 142-148
- Effect of micro-computed tomography reconstruction protocols on bone fractal dimension analysis.Dentomaxillofac Radiol. 2019; 4820190235
- Systematic review with hierarchical clustering analysis for the fractal dimension in assessment of skeletal bone mineral density using dental radiographs.Oral Radiol. 2015; 31: 1-13
- Fractal and multifractal analysis: a review.Med Image Anal. 2009; 13: 634-649
- Alterations of the trabecular pattern of the jaws in patients with osteoporosis.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 1999; 88: 628-635
- Use of fractal analysis in dental images for osteoporosis detection: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Osteoporos Int. 2021; 32: 1041-1052
“FracLac for ImageJ.” Available at: https://imagej.nih.gov/ij/plugins/fraclac/FLHelp/Introduction.htm. Accessed February 9, 2022.
- Lacunarity for spatial heterogeneity measurement in GIS.Geogr Inf Sci. 2000; 6: 20-26
- BoneJ: free and extensible bone image analysis in ImageJ.Bone. 2010; 47: 1076-1079
- A guideline of selecting and reporting intraclass correlation coefficients for reliability research.J Chiropr Med. 2016; 15 (Erratum in: J Chiropr Med. 2017;16:346): 155-163
- Pilot validation of the tuberous sclerosis-associated neuropsychiatric disorders (TAND) checklist.Pediatr Neurol. 2015; 52: 16-24
- Fractal dimension and lacunarity analysis of dental radiographs.Dentomaxillofacial Radiol. 2005; 34: 261-267
- Clinical periodontology and implant dentistry, 2 Volumes.5th ed. Wiley-Blackwell, Hoboken, NJUK, 2021
- Distributional variations in the quantitative cortical and trabecular bone radiographic measurements of mandible, between male and female populations of korea, and its utilization.PLoS One. 2016; 11E0167992
- Analysis of trabecular bone using site-specific fractal values calculated from cone beam CT images.Oral Radiol. 2014; 30: 179-185
- Bone quality evaluation at dental implant site using multislice CT, micro-CT, and cone beam CT.Clin Oral Implants Res. 2015; 26: e1-e7
- Rehabilitation of biting abilities in patients with different types of dental prostheses.J Oral Rehabil. 2000; 27: 1073-1076
- Rodrigues Garcia RCM. Mastication improvement after partial implant-supported prosthesis use.J Dent Res. 2013; 92: 189S-194S
- Bone quality, quantity and metabolism in terms of dental implantation.Biomed Tech. 2008; 53: 215-219
- Characteristic features of trabecular bone in edentulous mandibles.Clin Oral Implants Res. 2009; 20: 594-600
- Lacunarity analysis of spatial pattern in CT images of vertebral trabecular bone for assessing osteoporosis.Med Eng Phys. 2002; 24: 129-138
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Received for publication June 9, 2022; returned for revision October 19, 2022; accepted for publication November 25, 2022.